
since it was right across the street from Home Cafe...

The owner was there again. She was so cheerful, greeting everyone and chatting with each customer. Very nice lad.



The Homer for TC, for me, the orange cruller, for Bert, the maple old fashioned AND cruller and in the bag, a dozen blueberry donut holes. The lady even threw in a few extra which was a nice surprise. ($8.65 total)

Dooonutsssss...

I wish someone sold blueberry donut holes in San Diego. If you know of a place, please let me know and I will be there, ha ha.

Those crullers were so fresh and very light.

I guess these were our breakfast desserts?

Previous visit to Twisted Donuts & Coffee:
August 2016 (visited last summer)
Next place to visit would be to walk off our calories. We meant to go here last summer but we couldn't fit it in. However, this time, Bert wanted to make sure we set aside an hour or so to check out this area of Golden Gate Park...


No comments:
Post a Comment