"Ride the Lightning" (full album) - Metallica

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Back to the Gelato Bus Stop

It was nice driving here during early afternoon. No traffic and it wasn't really beach season yet...

What am I talking about? Every day is beach season here in San Diego!   As I methodically eke out my older posts, I



Bert and I were disappointed that their beer flavored gelatos were not there that day, but of course, they still had so many other excellent choices.


Everyone's small size cup (with three flavors!). All gelators are topped with a crunchy wafer cookie.

Bert's - Galileo (with cookies), Hazelnut, and Columbus.

TC's - Lazy Lemon, Vanilla and Peanut Butter.

Mine - Espresso, Salted Caramel and Venetian Gondola.

KDD's - Strawberry, Chocolate Chip and Cookies & Cream

The Guilt Graph is so cool!

We really liked the flavors here and the fact that you can have up to three flavors in ANY cup size!

"Bus Stop" by the Hollies (1966):

Unfortunately, the rewards card seen in the group gelato shot was misplaced/lost soon after. I was so irritated with myself because we had nearly enough to get a free gelato for a future visit! I guess we'll have to start all over again, ha ha!

Previous visit to the Gelato Bus Stop:
January 2013

Before heading back home, we all wanted to walk on PB's famous Chrystal Pier...

2 comments:

Faye said...

OMG - why did I have to read that post just now? When I'm cranky, hot, and want something cold/fattening/sweet :(

That looks like an amazing selection of gelatos. More than Chuao. What is the Columbus flavor?

caninecologne said...

If you go on Bus Stop Gelato's website, you can search for their flavors and it will let you know what they are.