"Ride the Lightning" (full album) - Metallica

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Effin' What?

I didn't believe it until I saw it and heard it for myself.




Behold the abomination (or is it genius) that is this commercial for Fresh & Easy:

I'm sure the jingle writers are giggling their asses off on the way to bankruptcy to the bank?!

The guy was thinking, "I have to play the ukulele and sing THAT?"

What. The.   #$%@!

I saw it on TV the other night and then again today. My daughter even said, "Hey there's that commercial you said was annoying!", then she started singing the chorus much to my mortification.

"When you get your food the EFFIN' F & EASY WAY, you'll get those extra hours...in your...day to play!"

Everybody now!

3 comments:

KirkK said...

Funny, I thought the same thing when I heard the jingle....actually I first heard "i'm effin' easy....." but you know how my deranged mind works....

Mary said...

Jake works at F&E so I was alerted to this jingle awhile ago haha. I thought it was so funny the first time I heard it! He has to hear the jingles in the store a lot so they drive him nuts. :D

caninecologne said...

hi kirk, cathy is the one who alerted me to this commercial. i couldn't believe my ears. i'm sure whoever wrote it knew exactly what they were doings.

hi mary, he has to heaar that in the store? what torture, ha ha!