"Ride the Lightning" (full album) - Metallica

Friday, June 20, 2014

Summer Road Trip Day 4 Highlights

Once again we were on the road...

heading over to yet another beach...


where we were able to enjoy the sights, another picnic lunch, desserts and some roadside pop culture...







Even though we did not stay long at each town we visited, we were able to get a little taste of their historic main drags.

The next day would take us to yet another coastal community...

4 comments:

Mary said...

Nice photos - I especially like the under the pier looking one!

caninecologne said...

HI Mary - Thanks! That was certainly different being UNDER a pier...One section of it was open to the water. I was kind of scared to be near that particular edge!

Mary said...

I was wondering how you were under a pier that far from shore, haha!

caninecologne said...

I was hoping someone would ask, haha. There was a staircase near the end that led down under...This was at the Avila Beach Pier.