
for some coffee at a place curiously called Mystic Mocha...
It's on Mission, a street diagonal from the corner of Alabama and Monroe.

It's a cute little place and man, it was packed inside and out, with several picnic tables full of young hipsters.


We had our mind set on lunch elsewhere, but we were tempted since they had a lot of great offerings such as wraps and quesadillas with nothing over $7.95. Not bad.

We were here just for drinks...

Boring old me got a Frozen Mocha and Bert who initially didn't want a drink, ended up getting the Almond Joy Mocha.
I'll have to come back here again to try their lunch offerings...

and check out their eclectic decor in more detail.

Our drinks (sans the dreaded whipped cream)...

We both loved our drinks especially Bert. We could really taste the almond in the Almond Mocha. My frozen mocha was pretty good and makes me want to try their other flavors like the Black Forest and the Praline.
Who else went to Mystic Mocha?
Dennis of A Radiused Corner did a nice write up of their breakfast offerings back in April 2011.
Mystic Mocha
2105 Mission Ave
San Diego, CA 92116
(619) 688-0858
www.mysticmocha.us plus their FB page
Another review:
"Off the Beaten Path - Mystic Mocha" SD Reader, February 8, 2012(by Mary Beth Abate whose articles and reviews I miss!)
Lunch would be just a few minutes away over in North Park...


2 comments:
Very cool CC, I live walking distance from here. Thanks for the link love too!
Hi Dennis - You're welcome! I used Kirk's search function and was happy that your post popped up! This place is pretty cool and I like that it's right in the middle of a neighborhood!
Post a Comment