"Ride the Lightning" (full album) - Metallica

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Summer Road Trip Day 2 Highlights

Our morning was spent wandering this seaside town...

while experiencing a bit of a chill from the marine layer...


Again...a few highlights:






This is probably one of the most relaxed vacations we've ever had...

I even spent some time on the beach, but it was under an umbrella while wearing a hoodie (Holy #$%@ it was cold!) ! I think I was the most covered up person there, ha ha. As for those PB cups, both were dark chocolate  and from two different places with one winning out over the other...

Along with the sights was some pretty good food which will be posted in due time...

2 comments:

Mary said...

The peanut butter cups look like they have a really nice amount of peanut butter, though the insides look different. Different peanut butter or maybe more sugars? Curious to find out :)

caninecologne said...

The top one had darker (and better quality chocolate). The bottom one had a lighter and fluffier PB innards with some chocolate as well.