
The contents of box with the stamped "Milk" logo was finally enjoyed earlier this week...
for inside were four individually wrapped cookies from Momofuku Milk Bar, a popular and trendy dessert spot in NYC. She explained that the cookies could be frozen and enjoyed at a later time, so that is what I did since I had dessert overload a few weeks ago during vacation.

These were the varieties:

Of the four, my favorite was the Blueberry and Cream Cheese cookie. My second fave as the Compost cookie which had a little bit of everything, chocolate chips, pretzel bits, butterscotch chips and more stuff that I can't remember.

I want to make my own blueberry cream cheese cookies!

The compost cookie texture was a bit harder than the rest of the cookies. I liked the texture and the variety of ingredients that gave it some interest.

TC's favorite was the Confetti cookie but then, she likes Confetti anything.
Thanks again Kirbie for this special four pack of cookies! This is why it's great to have foodblogger friend, ha ha. But seriously...
To see more of Milk, please refer to Kirbie's post:
"Momofuku Milk Bar - September 2013
Now, I need to look up and tweak some cookie recipes so I can make those blueberry cream cheese cookies!


5 comments:
Nice, I visited the milk bar just over a year ago and sampled the yummy cereal milk ice cream and the crack pie, which was just so yummy and addictive! I love their style of cakes and keep meaning to try my own version..
hi JW - I have never been there but I'd make it a stop if we ever visit NYC again. The name "crack pie" makes me want to try it!
I have the cookbook, I've been meaning to try making these at home! I'm just lazy. But now that it's fall and cooler, I feel like baking again.
The blueberry cookie recipe is posted online, but I looked it up and I'm too lazy to make it! haha. You have to make the "milk crumbs" which is what gives it the cream part. I love that cookie though. I just read that they are removing the confetti cookie from their line of cookies at the end of this month! Glad I was able to grab a few before they are gone forever.
hi mary - i didn't know they had a cookbook, but since kirbie said the recipe for the cookie i like is online, i might give it a go. it depends on how labor intensive it is.
yeah, fall is baking time for me too.
kirbie - thanks for letting me know that. i am scared now. if YOU are too lazy to make it, then what about me? you are like, the full on baking queen! yikes.
awwww, bummer about the confetti cookie (that's from TC). are they retiring it for a new flavor?
Post a Comment