"Ride the Lightning" (full album) - Metallica

Monday, May 09, 2016

Norm's Hamburger No. 3

In our past visits to Burbanks, we'd always pass this place...

and say, "Norm" (like in "Cheers").  Today was the day we would finally give it a try. It looks like it's been here forever (and I'm sure it has) and we were craving burgers after all that driving...

Breakfast all day even...

You can order outside, or do their drive-thru, or eat inside as we did that day.




Char broiled burgers - standard fare but oh so good. TC's cheeseburger came with fries while Bert ordered onion rings for all of us to share.

TC's Cheeseburger with avocado:

Bert's cheeseburger with onion rings:

Plus my regular hamburger...

The rings had nice breading and were a mix of thick plus thin rings which we liked.

Our burgers were not "gourmet" or "hipster" but sometimes, you just want something simple and something done right as we had here.


Norm's Hamburger No. 3
1201 W. Magnolia Blvd.
Burbank, CA 91506
(818) 953-5050

fb page + reviews from that four lettered site

It seems like Norm's had it all! American food plus Mexican and even gyros and the ubiquitous pastrami (at least in LA).  On the same street were a few other establishments we wanted to see plus a dessert spot I was curious about...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So funny! When I read the title of your post, I immediately yelled out, NORRRRM!" I was a big fan of Cheers back in the day.

P.S. A good burger is always a good thing :)

caninecologne said...

Haha Christine! Normmmm!