
You can kind of see the letters before you make the right turn onto Seacoast Drive...
aaaan there it is...

Notice the grey skies? They were so sunny and clear the week before.
We made a right on the side street after Bibbey's shell shop and found some street parking. I remembered how puny the parking lot was at Coronado Brewing Company.


This was the view later from across the street (we went to the new Babycakes, post is forthcoming)...

While there, we bumped into one of Bert's co-workes and her boyfriend. They both had huge steins of beers. The boyfriend had the Coedonado while she had a lighter IPA. As for us, we made up our own flight, five 4 oz. beer tasters of our choice for only $11. Like last week, we didn't get any food since we ate previously.


If you pick your five, you handwrite them on this card. My mistake was not putting the lighter to the dark in order. So the way I wrote it is how it was placed on their nifty wooden server.



Of the five, the Berry the Hatchet (the beer Mary had last week) was the easiest to drink, along with the cream ale. Again, I enjoyed the coffee stout. Bert liked all of them, but enjoyed the brown, stout and Coedonado much more. Those were too bitter and hoppy for me.

It was pretty busy and happening in there, with lots of locals and families enjoying the day.

We will definitely be back to try their other flavors in that flight of five. I like having small tastes of something rather than committing to a big serving.
Previous visit to CBC:
One week ago!
We still haven't opened the Stupid Stout yet. I'm not sure if I will like it since it's hoppy...
If you are ever down in the IB area, give CBC a try...


No comments:
Post a Comment