
For homebodies like us, it was kind of nice being out on a Friday night. I think we should make it a regular thing!
I had designs on another place for my dessert, but this stop was strictly for TC and Bert...
Mmmm, chamoy drinks, eh? I don't know about getting that here at an Asian owned place, but then again, maybe it's actually good.

As I sat waiting for Bert and TC to make their yogurt selections, a slew of customers came and went, many of them sporting ink and interesting outfits. One 20-something female couple caught my eye. One gal was dressed like a 90's goth/punk with tribal earrings and a faux-hawk. Her companion was wearing some sort of "onesie" outfit that looked like it had a sagging butt. Oh, and she paired that with bright yellow socks and purple running shoes. Nice.

Can you guess which one was TC's?

Underneath all those sprinkles, mochi pieces, marshmallow fluff and a cheery were watermelon, taro, vanilla, and oddly enough, Irish Mint.

Bert's two flavors were Salted Caramel and PB with his "go to" toppings, mini chips and almond bits. I had a few spoons of his flavors and thought the salted caramel was all right.

TC's cross section...

No coupon today but I used that frequent buyer card. Who knows when we'll be here again, eh.
Previous visit to Yog-Art:
March 2013
I still had a 20% coupon from Indulge, this frou-frou gourmet shop just down the street so we went to see if the store was open...


No comments:
Post a Comment