"Ride the Lightning" (full album) - Metallica

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Cold Stone Creamery, Terra Nova location

Earlier this aftenoon, I was doing errands to prepare for TC and her 1-day older cousin's pre-birthday party. I say "pre" because the party will be this Sunday but their real birthdays are on Monday and Tuesday, with the boy being one day older...

I was asked to take care of the cake...


This location of Cold Stone is in the stand alone building in the Terra Nova strip mall, off of the 805 and East H Street exit. It's right next to a hairdresser and a dentist.

I normally don't buy ice cream from here since it's so expensive, like $3.95 for a scoop. I'm not a fan of the novelty of having my ice cream smashed with mix-ins.

I ended up getting a readymade ice cream cake that was in the freezer case.

I got Cookies and Cream for the kids. The other choices were Strawberry with Red Velvet, Cookie Dough, Chocolate, and Birthday Cake with sprinkles.

Cookies and Cream is usually well received with the kids...

Or shall I saw soon to be Teens....

The tween cousins will soon be bonafide dagnabbing "teenagers" later this week!

No comments: