
TC has passed from Tweendom to being an official Teenager...
We enjoyed the cupcakes I got from Love Cupcake Cafe (post to follow) earlier that day. She also had some free green tea ice cream (her choice of flavor since red plum or black sesame didn't catch her fancy) from Gunco Ramen (that post to follow as well) where we had her birthday dinner...

And now I've seen everything...One Direction Duck Tape!

This was one of her bday gifts, courtesy of my BIL.

I think this is so funny but gosh,what can you use it for? Hmmmm, do they also make One Direction feminine napkins too? Ugh, ha ha.
TC loved the assortment of Beatles shirts I got her (one version seen in the first photo) and the faux Union Jack scrabble tile necklace. I thought that was pretty cool myself. I also got her the soundtrack to "Across the Universe" while Bert got her the DVD of her new favorite movie, "Warm Bodies" (both items were used, thank goodness TC is not picky) which she also loved.
Best of all, we got to enjoy each other's company. We did the big family thing the other night. Tonight was just us...When I first started the blog, TC was still 5, going on 6. Now she is THIRTEEN...going on eighteen it seems! Our baby is growing up....sniff.
Past Birthdays:
2012 - One Dozen Down
2011 - "Eleven is one louder"
2010 - "10"
2009 - "TC's Bday, PVLL, etc"
2008 - We did do something but I can't find the photos, plus it was the year I was majorly ill
2007 - Getting Older


3 comments:
Aw! Happy birthday to TC! Time to start reserving the driving lessons...
Happy birthday to TC!! Jake's daughter turned 13 in January so that was weird for us, too. His youngest is heading in "pre-teen" years... before we know it they'll all be teenagers - ahhh! :)
TC says thanks to Ms Darlene and Ms Mary for the bday wishes! :)
darlene - omg, i don't even want to think about THAT yet, ha ha.
mary - that's right, they are in the same grade, the girls. man, the teenage years.....sigh.
Post a Comment