"Ride the Lightning" (full album) - Metallica

Friday, March 22, 2013

Yog-Art

Right across the street from the dinosaur mural is another row of shops.

I had a coupon for the yogurt place next to Ramzees (a mix of Meditteranean/Mexican food).

TC didn't want yogurt but a boba drink...

I got the yogurt today.

It's quite brigh and cheerful in here. The lady working there was really nice...


I had a mix of chocolate, vanilla, pb, pistachio, and praline with my usual toppings, chopped almonds and mini chocolate chips. I'm boring like that.

Our grand total with the BOGOF coupon was $3.75.

Across the way, you can see Florencia's, Street Side Thai and part of the new Bottle Craft store.

TC's melon flavored milk tea with boba.

I didn't like her drink because it was like watery melon flavored milk, which grosses me out. TC also agreed that it was a bit too watery for her liking. My yogurt was fine. As my friend Superman would say (as he has in a recent frantic voicemail), "Consistency is the key!"! The consistency of the yogurt here was pretty thick. I've had some at other places where it gets watery and looks horrible after a few spoons in. This wasn't like that.

There was this cool doorway we passed on the way back to the car...

I wonder who lives there?  That's a pretty psychedelic doorway...

Yog-Art
3026 University Ave
San Diego, CA 92104
(619) 220-4999

There is no website but here are the reviews from yelp (take it with a grain of salt). Apparently there also used to be a Yog-Art in Hillcrest but it has since closed down.

The next day would bring TC and I back down to the South Bay...

No comments: