There are 15 names of celebrities. Try to match up the names of the celebrity baby to the celebrity.

(image from Space.com)
Angelina Jolie ____ 1. Phinnaeus
Nicole Kidman ____ 2. Moxie Crimefighter
Courtney Cox ____ 3. Scout
Frank Zappa ____ 4. Coco
Ashlee Simpson ____5. Sparrow
Julia Roberts ____ 6. Pilot Inspektor
Gwyneth Paltrow____7. Zuma
Demi Moore ____ 8. Lily Rose
David Beckham ____ 9. Kal-El
Johnny Depp ____ 10. Moon Unit
Nicole Richie ____ 11. Sunday Rose
Gwen Stefani ____ 12. Zahara
Nicolas Cage ____ 13. Brooklyn
Penn Jillette ____ 14. Bronx Mowgli
Jason Lee ____ 15. Apple
How many did you get right? Yesterday's winner had 13! That chick knows her shit! She proved that she was savvy to pop culture.
Answers:
Angelina Jolie - Zahara (duh)
Nicole Kidman - Sunday Rose (I thought this was a really pretty name and one of the more "normal" ones at that)
Courtney Cox - Coco (An unusual name but not as wierd as a few on this list)
Frank Zappa - Dweezil (This was a Freebie for those who know their music trivia)
Ashlee Simpson - Bronx Mowgli (Spawn of Ashlee and former Fallout Boy lead singer, Pete Wentz. Let's just say this, I feel SORRY for that kid when he starts school. Roll Call.)
Julia Roberts - Phinnaeus (he's one of her twins; sorry but that is an OLD MAN's name. He's going to get teased for sure)
Gwyneth Paltrow - Apple (Why? Oh Why? And by the way, I hate Coldplay)
Demi Moore - Talulah Bell (Kinda Southern sounding)
David Beckham - Brooklyn (This name's pretty cool; it's a boy. I have a friend who named her daughter Brooklyn)
Johnny Depp - Lily Rose (this is actually a very sweet name...awww)
Nicole Richie - Sparrow (I think this is really cute and unique. If the parents in "Baby Blues can name their baby "Wren" then Nicole Richie can name her kid Sparrow!)
Gwen Stefani - Zuma (that's a boy's name; father is post-grunge rocker, Bush ex-frontman Gavin Rossdale)
Nicolas Cage - Kal-El (Those of you who are movie/comic book nerds will know this - C'mon, Nic Cage is one of the biggest Superman fanatics out there. Of course he would name his kid Kal-El, Superman's Kryptonian name!)
Penn Jillette - Moxie Crimefighter (Good God....)
Jason Lee - Pilot Inspektor (Because I saved the wierdest for the lastest! WTF!!!!! I think Pilot Inspektor will end up marrying Moxie Crimefighter)
A lot of people were stumped. But that's because they don't read the gossip rags or know their musical or movie shit and also because their pop culture knowledge is nil and oh yeah, they live in a cave or under a rock or are too young (or old) to know some of the references. I know some of those were a bit difficult but I wanted to make this challenging. Anyhow, that's what you get when you put me in charge of baby shower games.


No comments:
Post a Comment