
We spent more than 1 hour walking around this lake!

No, we didn't eat here, but I loved the signage! Our original lunch destination was closed (damn un-udated webpage) so we went somewhere near Rico's, which turned out to be one of the best spur of the moment decisions!

An ancient Monroe "calculator" - found in a shop window for a law office, along with vintage typewriters and other antiquated devices, heh.

We took a wrong turn and I noticed this street name!

Of course we had to get dessert of the icy cold persuasion...

And again at another shop across town...
One of the fresh markets were selling some beautiful varieties of orchids; this one was a Ladyslipper...

Does this house look familiar? Heh heh. It has made an appearance in this blog before. Looks like it was trash day too!

Dinner was awesome - having spent it with a former student (class of 2000) and her BF.

I'm so anal...I plan our vacations around food! But I think a lot of food bloggers do that, don't they? Am I the only one?



No comments:
Post a Comment