
One section of the "1" was narrowed down to one lane due to road construction. We had to wait five minutes to let the opposing motorists pass.

At a rest stop, TC spotted this fine example of Eurofashion...

There was a cute seaside town that we stopped at. Check out this fkg awesome dark chocolate peanut butter cup....Humminah. [Edit - I just noticed a small greenish speck on the "bite". That was from the Mint Meltway I took a bite out of right before trying the PB cup. It's not mold people!]

Of course, I had to include this giant clam sculpture...Astroboi, this one's for you! :)

Time to head towards our next stop...Passing through the farms in Guadalupe!

Yes, famous movie stars from the past stayed at this hotel, including Rudolph Valentino, Clark Gable, Carole Lombard, Gregory Peck, Kim Novak, and Jack Lemmon...

"I'm ready for my closeup now Mr. DeMille!"


4 comments:
That PB cup looks awesome! More pb the better.
hi mary - omfg, it WAS the best ever! the chocolate cup was so thick and the pb filling was waaay better than Reese's. but yes, the more pb, the better for sure!
Now that's a peanut butter cup!
Loved the movie "Sunset Strip."
hi cab - yes it was. the pb cup of all time!
Post a Comment