
Employing the best free labor around, aka Child Labor, TC enthusiastically helped me assemble these treat bags. I bought five of these Mother's Circus Animal cookies bags at Target last month and they were just waiting to be opened. I had TC set out two bowls. One for the good cookies and the other for the "mutants" (stuck together, broken, etc).

I had her place seven of each color in the bags (which already had stickers pre-placed on them by yours truly). We used up almost all of the five bags of cookies and towards the end, ran out of white ones. The mutants were saved for later (the bowl on the right).

Lastly, I tied up the bags with lengths of precut pink ribbon. Easy to make, cute to behold and delicious!

See those pink baby shower favors? Not made by me, KD or D. We "recycled" them from TORC's work baby shower. Hey, they may as well be put to use. Although TC and I didn't fill all 50 treat sacks, there were more than enough cookie favor bags to go around and them some.
For the past two months, we had such a fun time planning TORC's shower. Her younger gathered us up (me, KD, and D) and we met over the past few months over dinner figuring things out. I've never helped plan a baby shower before and I have to say that it was a blast working with the Educator GF's and sis of TORC.
Next post - the baby shower...


2 comments:
Too cute!!!
hi c - thanks! we had fun making these! plus the cookies tasted good!
Post a Comment