"Ride the Lightning" (full album) - Metallica

Thursday, June 02, 2011

Toki x 3

Isn't this cute? This is the Favola print Tokidoki in the Carino cross body style...I love the different fairy tale characters. Which ones can you spot?


This is the top flap flipped open. The pix were taken during our recent brunch at 25Forty Bistro. I like the black genie in the bottle. Can you see Puss in Boots?

The backside of the bag...I spy the one of the Three Little Pigs, Little Mermaid, the Evil Queen from Snow White, the Prince from Cinderella and the Frog Prince.

Since it's practically summer now, I bought the summer Tokidoki Beach tote from Sephora (along with the trio of cosmetic pouches). It's a big bucket stle bag with rope handles. The print is reminiscent of "Spiaggia" (an early LeSportsac Tokidoki print that also featured a seaside/underwater theme). I love the different designs and have already received compliments on this. Plus it holds my water bottles and other crap that I lug around!

Now this Toki backpack wasn't mine. It was a friend's who received it as a gift from her husband. I don't know the name of his particular print but it's post 2009. This backpack is huge and roomy; the lining is bright pink.I like the black background for this print and since the bag itself is so large, you can see a lot of the design.

The characters are too cte! I spy Adios and Ciao Ciao, Adios Star, some of the cactus pups and Pegaso.

One more day until vacation!

No comments: