"Ride the Lightning" (full album) - Metallica

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 4 Highlights...

I just realized I'm starting off another post with a "bridge" photo! What's cool is that our "Fast Trak" pass that we use just for the 125 in San Diego works here as well.

After having spent a few days across the Bay, we headed over to the other side on our way to the Monterey Peninsula...


But FIRST, this.

Lunch was in Gilroy at a place recommended by one of the locals. Let's put it this way, you can eat AND bowl here! This place had loads of character and characters!

And of course, I had to stop to see THIS.

Arriving at Pebble Beach as guests of my Ninang and Ninong...

They took us out to dinner in Pacific Grove.

"Excuse me, but can you please play "Superfreak" by Rick James?"  No? Well, then how about "Eruption" by Van Halen or "Kill 'em All" by Metallica?

There's a gross story to this place, but that will be saved for the future post!

Sunset in Pebble Beach...

Hey, I'm beginning to like these speed posts. Just read between the lines and imagine the dozens of photos that are missing here. That will save me time from posting! No, I'm kidding. You know my OCD'ness. Posts will come until they ooze out of your pores like a manic Play-Do Factory machine.

4 comments:

Mary said...

I spy "It's It" ice cream sandwiches! Those things are delicious.

caninecologne said...

ha ha! You're right Mary!

CAB said...

The giant artichoke! Mmmm, It's It.

caninecologne said...

hi CAB - yes, i HAD to see it! too bad we were full from lunch. we would have tried some fried artichokes!

it's it would taste better if the cookies were not oatmeal. just sayin'!