We're going to have candy for days....From left to right: Maynards sour worms, 3 4-packs of Nestle Coffee Crisp bars, one S'more Bark bar and one "Manitoulin" chocolate candy from the Manitoulin Chocolate Works factory and two packages of Bite Size Coffee Crisps!

Ooh, bite size. I remember seeing this last year at Foodland but I bought the bars instead...

Here's what they look like...kinda like, uh pellets don't you think? But damn, do they taste good!

A serving size is 14 pieces! Yikes! I had four pieces and I felt like my teeth were going to rot off instantly! They're super sweet but I love them...in moderation of course.
For fun, I found this old Coffee Crisp commercial:
Thanks again C! Glad you liked the assorted Pocky, Collon, and Mexican snacks I sent!
Any of you out there have any favorite foreign candies?


4 comments:
I liked coffee crisps too.
hi thane - well, i shall bring you some then since we'll be seeing u, this missus and the baby in a few days! :)
Ooh, I forgot to tell you the coffee crisp was really good!! Thanks again CC!
Hi dennis - Thanks, hey I'm glad it wasn't stale!
Post a Comment