"Ride the Lightning" (full album) - Metallica

Monday, June 27, 2011

Black 'n white cockroach killers...

It's been awhile since I did a shoe post.  I haven't been wearing my heels lately since it's summer vacation. When I'm not at work, I tend to wear my  ratty flip flops or my Vans or Converse. This pair was from DSW and bought sometime this Spring for work. I wore them recently this weekend...

If you don't already know, I fkng love pointy shoes.
They make my legs look longer. Blunt toed shoes will make you look stubby. These pointy bitchkickers look so fierce. These were a black and white pair from Nine West. Forgot the style name but the heel is pretty low (2 3/4th" heel)...

I thought this would look cool with this silvery gray sharkskin skirt which was paired with a tangerine top. What a fkg bright shirt eh? I figured it was time to add some more color into my normally dreary wardrobe. I haven't worn this color since the 80's!

The skirt is from AT Loft (I liked the material and the fact that the skirt had pockets) and the ruffle cap sleeved t-shirt is from Zara. The earrings (while small in the pic) are faceted tangerine oval drops (three of 'em), made by yours truly.

The black and white pattern seems to add visual interest to the outfit. It would also look pretty cool with denim or gray or black dress pants.

No comments: