Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"People on 'ludes should not drive..." Jeff Spicoli, FAST TIMES AT RIDGEMONT HIGH "Whoa, canine cologne!" Grandpa Fred. "Oooh…no more yanky my wanky. The Donger need food!!!" Long Duk Dong, 16 CANDLES "His name is Blane? Oh! That's a major appliance, that's not a name!" Duckie, PRETTY IN PINK

6 comments:
I laughed when I saw the label for this post is "HOT". You crack me up.
haha - well, thank you. i enjoy making others laugh with my rapier like wit.
under the HOT label are my RPattz and Skarsgard posts, oh an Henry Cavill!
I can't watch this show...just a bit too violent for me. My husband ADORES it, though.
hi j - it's probably the most violent thing i'll ever watch but i love the southern gothic campy vampiness of i all.
I just started watching Season 3. Speaking of Henry Cavill, have you seen him in the Immortals trailer? Oh my.
cab -
season 3 as full of crazy! i liked franklin mott the crazy vampire! especially the way he could text so fast! hilarious!
and yes, i have seen the immortals trailer. omfg!
and to think that he will be the new superman in the reboot!
Post a Comment