
It was nice to see the sun out even for just a little bit. This is supposed to be summer in San Diego for cripe's sake...
But June gloom is everpresent since this was shortlived later that day. But for now, let us enjoy it. Had I thought of it ahead of time, I would have brought some ziploc bags so that TC could store her seashell and rock treasures. There were so many exposed crevices and lots of little hermit crabs walking around. We had to watch our step for fear of crushing those little crustaceans.
I'll let the photos speak for themselves.










A mural seen on Bacon Street...

Our lunch destination was a block south from this mural...
Previous visit to OB:
October2014, but no tidepools this visit due to high tide.
Previous visit to the OB Tidepools:
Spring
The lady working at Thrift Trader/$2 Thrill is always so nice and complimentary. She thought TC was Hawaiian or Polynesian and when she replied no, the lady said, "Filipino then?". Hey, third time was correct at least! Sometimes she can be seen working at the Thrift Trader in PB. She always plays great music (Motown, Old School, Jazz/R&B) whenever she's working. Both TC and I were able to snag some good deals there, including t-shirts of her favorite bands and a pair of jeans she planned to later cut up to make into "boyfriend" style jeans.

2 comments:
Those are beautiful pics of the pier. Do you use a regular camera or a phone to take these pics? I don't mind the June gloom. I just hate the humidity :(
Thank you Faye! :) I use my camera phone, Samsung Galaxy S5.
Post a Comment