Out of all the Austin Powers movies, the third one, "Goldmember" is my least favorite but I can't help but laugh when he says, "I don't speak freaky deaky Dutch!"
Happy Father's Day to my husband Bert and to any readers that are fathers...whoever you are since most of my (known) readers are chicks who don't have kids...
Man, I totally wish this metal compilation existed!
I'll take two please.
Here is one of my favorite "father" scenes in a movie, where Johnny Depp asWilly Wonka meets his father, played by the late great Christopher Lee, in Tim Burton's version of "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory".
Of course, I had to include this classic scene from "Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back" (in my opinion, the best movie from the original trilogy):
Now Mark Hamill is the voice for Skips, the Yeti groundskeeper on "The Regular Show":
Today was pretty low key. Since we had lunch today at my parents for my dad, Bert, TC and I went out for lunch yesterday at the Bay Park Fish Company, which we thoroughly enjoyed. Our lunch was a mix of different foods: pork and beef tacos, honey walnut shrimp, creamy pasta with shrimp, plus orange chicken, crab rangoons (in rolled not triangle form), kale salad and bistek.


My dad is 75 and still going strong, so thank goodness for that. Bert has been a father since 2000, when TC was born. I can't believe she will be 15 this summer! Time really does fly...

No comments:
Post a Comment