
She was curious because she knew how much we liked it...

I was happy to find out that they opened at 11 am on weekdays...
so we were there shortly after opening, when it was not so busy with the lunch rush as it was when we left.
This was an appetizer I was curious about as well, the Ladyfingers, which was rolled up shrimp in a thin fried wrapper, served with a sweet and sour sauce. Very pretty presentation. The lily shaped bowl was from Pier 1. I checked.


We kept it simple since it was just two of us. TC ordered her staple, pad thai but this time with tofu. I ordered my favorite Thai sausage with a side of sticky rice.

TC's pad thai was the lunch special which came with a fried egg roll, salad and a piece of fruit. She was annoyed that the man next to us "wasted" (i.e. didn't eat) his watermelon slice, as it was a pretty big piece.


I will never get tired of this...



Just look at those fresh ingredients!
Previous visit to Supannee House of Thai:
January 2015 where we celebrated KD's birthday
We'll have to come here again. There are so many other items on the menu that we have yet to explore!

4 comments:
That sausage is the best ever. All the fresh ingredients make such a difference. Keep meaning to take The Mister here and always stop somewhere.
Yes it is Cathy. We both know firsthand, eh. All other Thai sausages pale in comparison to Supannee's version. You must take the Mister here soon! Fried rockfish!
The pad thai looks amazing!! I am a vegan and would go crazy on all those flavors!!
Hello Kelly,
Yes, the pad Thai is quite good here. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog.
Post a Comment