
I remember this being another coffee place in the past as well..
As you can see, it is also a drive through (more like drive by) and there is even a shaded picnic bench, although the day TC and I went, it was grey and gloomy. I had a coffee frappa chilla (yes, that's what they called it) and TC had a mango passion smoothie.



Both drinks were pretty refreshing and probably would have been more so if it had been warmer. I wanted a coffee-lite kind of drink and this fit the bill.




Lion Coffee, Balboa
6137 Balboa Ave
San Diego, CA 92111
(858) 541-2444
www.coffee-hawaii.com + the reviews from you know where
Here are visits to their other locations:
Downtown, April 2014
Linda Vista January 2015
I guess I can cross off all of the Lion coffee locations on my list now. It's not gourmet coffee but it's an option if you are ever in a need of a coffee or smoothie fix on Balboa. The girls who work at all of the locations have always been nice. They're always young, hip and friendly.

No comments:
Post a Comment