
Hurry to your local 7-11 before they're gone...
This was a refreshing sugary drink that I, along with TC and TORC enjoyed today during our lunch adventure (posts forthcoming) along Adams Avenue...
After our lunch and venturing into various shops along Adams, TC excitedly reminded me about today...

"That's right, I almost forgot!"
Plus, we saw several mechanics from Smitty's (across the street) walk over with Slurpees in their hand.
The line wasn't that long, maybe about four people in line and they weren't all there for the free Slurpee either. So you ask the clerk for a cup, which they still had (it was around 2 pm). Then, you get your ass to the machine and pick your flavor(s).

Unfortunately, some of the flavors were runny and a few kids before us dumped it on the strainer below the nozzles. I tried the cherry but it was watery and had no 'body' to it. Dumpsville. Got another flavor that wasn't so thin.
Our FREE Slurpees:

TORC's "Twisted Citrus" which is the bright red at the top. To the bottom left, my Strawberry Banana and at the bottom right, TC's Coca-Cola Slurpee. I would have thought the Twisted Citrus would have been orange or yellow. When I see red, I think of Cherry flavor.
Last year Bert and TC tried to get their Free Slurpee at our local 7-11 but by the time they got there (after 5 pm'ish), they were already out of cups.
Anyhow, hope you guys were able to get your Free (small) Slurpee! If not, better luck next year!


No comments:
Post a Comment