Bert and I were over in west Chula Vista...
craving some sushi from Naruto (which replaced the former Kaga Sushi)...
Bert's Happy Hour beer, only $2.99!
We chose the Naruto and Protein rolls as well as the salmon skill roll.
Haha, Chula Vista flavor ramen??? Heh? And Pho-Men too!


The Naruto roll has shrimp, Krab and scallops with a spicy lemon sauce.
We really enjoyed the rice-less protein roll which had salmon, Krab, spicy tuna and scallops with a soy wrapper. I would get this again in a heartbeat.
The salmon skin roll. I like that they didn't overdo it with the bonita shavings. Some places put so much that you can't even see the sushi itself.

These three rolls hit the spot after our long day...
Previous visit to Izakaya Naruto:
September 2015
We ended up waiting all night for TC to get home. After the dance, she and her friends went to a late dinner at Denny's. She had a good time for her first homecoming dance. My gosh, time really does fly. I still remember when she was born, when she started walking and talking and now she's a junior in high school. She's also at that age where she is learning to drive and that is going to be happening soon, yikes.


No comments:
Post a Comment