Well, after seeing that, that flavor could only be...
Cheeseburger! Cheeseburger! Cheeseburger!

No Coke! Pepsi!

No fries! Chips!
There didn't seem to be any discernable "cheeseburger flavored" powder on the chips. Not like that radioactive orangey cheese stuff they use for the Cheddar (which I LOVE!). No. They looked like regular Pringles but with a faint brownish powder that smelled kind of like mustard and onions. However, when looking at the totally processed and artificial ingredient list below (which also includes good ole MSG), you know there's more to it...

Only $1.49 for a 6.38 oz can, which is the standard tube size.
Apparently, these chips came out during Labor Day. It's almost Valentine's Day. Just how "limited" are these? When will they be discontinued, I wonder?
Reviews:
Junk Food Guy (he does a REALLY DETAILED review!)
Taquitos.net
FatGuyfoodblog
Bert thinks they taste just like the cheeseburgers at McDonald's. Whether that is a good or bad thing is up to you to decipher. TC thought it truly tasted like a cheeseburger but not one that wowed her. Lastly, I tasted pickle flavor more than the cheese. It was "okay" but not as good as their Pizza or Ketchup flavored chips (which I wish were sold in the U.S., the ketchup that is).
I was a bit disappointed because I kept thinking of these burger flavored chips we got in Canada (President's Choice World of Flavours - Canadian Burger flavor). I haven't gotten to posting that far yet! But man, those were the best flavored chips ever! Now THOSE were awesome! You could really taste the "meat" flavoring as well as the seasonings. These Pringles only tasted like the seasonings.
C, if you're reading this, hint hint! My birthday is in three and a half months, ha ha! Send those babies over pronto! I'm so shameless!


4 comments:
Haha sounds like a fun flavor for a hangover :P
I never thought of it that way, but yeah, i guess it would be! Ha ha!
Jake and I found some limited edition "Pumpkin Pie" pringles at Big Lots a couple weeks ago. Jake liked them.... but uh, I did not. Cheeseburger flavored chips sounds like something Jake might like, but maybe not me. I would try them though, just to say I did!
hi mary - ugh, pumpkin pie? that, to me, is gross. the cheeseburger really does taste like mcd's version. i'd rather eat a real cheeseburger than a flavored chip though!
Post a Comment