
which houses an art supply store...
I first saw it during my birthday crawl with the Educator GF's. I recently returned with MFH to browse the rest of the store.

They had a little of everything it seemed, from art supplies, to beads, artisan papers, handmade reusable bags and even cool patterned socks.


Now those boombox socks were cool! Too bad I don't wear sock that often. I hate my feet being covered.
They had a fun selection of coin purses and lunch bags in whimsical prints:

I wished TC was here; she would have loved this place, especially the colored pencil selections.

These were also pretty neat, Venetian style masks that you can customize.

This aisle had 3-D paper animals and letters that can be painted or decorated as you wish.

Craft beads were also in abundance.

The Japanese washi papers were so beautiful I would be loathe to even cut it up.


I bought a few tiny rubber wild creatures (octopus and bumble bees), intending to make them into earrings somehow (sorry no photo).
Artist & Craftsman Supply
3804 4th Avde
San Diego, CA 92103
(619) 688-1911
www.artistcraftsman.com + reviews from you know where
The folks working there are really nice. They have all kinds of neat supplies in here. It reminds me of Blick, the art store in Little Italy but a little more low key. Glad we stopped in to check it out.


No comments:
Post a Comment