
But not at the cigar shop above. No, that was the lovely view from our car window while Bert went to get his morning coffee at Starbucks (first corner after the Red Hill exit) before heading over to...yes, Cream Pan.

I must say that we do time our visits to coincide with their morning opening at 6 am....
Despite Cream Pan's well deserved fame for their strawberry croissants, I ended up getting several tried and true favorites and a few new ones...



Behold - a wrapped cream pan bread for TC, two hot dog breads (one for me and TC), my new favorite, the buttery chocolate orange pastry, a ham and cheese croissant (for Bert), and the two rectangular pastries, almond croissant and apple (with the slashes).


By the time we got to Gorman, our next stop, this was what was left, haha.

I totally want that chocolate orange pastry AGAIN!
Previous visit to Cream Pan:
July 2014 for our previous summer road trip to the Bay Area
We would be doing our "usual" gas/bathroom pit stops. We were enjoying the day off during our leisurely drive...


2 comments:
The last time I stopped here (which was in July, but I never blogged it) I got those ham & cheese croissants and they were so amazing! I love how flaky and buttery those things are. I wish Cream Pan were closer.
Hi Mary - you need to do your Cream Pan post! Yes, I wish they were in San Diego as well, but it's still close enough to stop by when doing road trips up to LA or SF.
Post a Comment