
I was here a few weeks ago for an icy treat...
Their flavors change daily. Georgia peach sounded good, but...

I saw that they had iced coffee!

My iced coffee Italian Ice...

I also asked for a sample of their pineapple Italian ice, which was quite intense and sweet. They use real fruit in their ice flavors.

On another visit, this time, with tC, I used this coupon for joining the "Club". Although it was already after my birthday. I was pleasantly surprised to this "buy one get one free" coupon via email...

I'll have to wait 'til next April to get my free birthday item!
Again, the flavorswere changed up which is nice. Every visit, you are guaranteed to at least see many new flavors.


I didn't know until I asked that you could have as many flavors you want in your icy treat, which is cool but anything past two is overkill in my opinion.
Near the cash register were pre-made cakes and ice cream sandwiches made with their frozen custard.

Their grand opening is coming up with the promise of free Italian ice all day. It's going to be a total ZOO that day, so I'm probably not going to go...

Our treats - TC's Italian ice with Swedish Fish (it tastes like a Big Stick popsicle - a combo of cherry and pineapple) with Mango (hidden) and my Gelati (chocolate and vanilla frozen custard layered with Iced Coffee and Dulce de Leche flavored Italian ice)...

TC's Italian ice was the large while mine was the regular (it worked out better that way in order to maximize the coupon)...
Both of these were quite refreshing since it was as hot as you know what yesterday.

The place was busy both times we visited. They really picked a good spot and I see this place being in business for quite awhile here.
Previous visit to Rita's earlier this month:
April 2014
I still have several coupons from the mail that we plan to use (one expires at the end of May, the other in August). I'm pretty sure we will be here again way before those coupons expire!

4 comments:
So I got a flyer today in the mail and the one in Poeay is now open. Woohoo! It has a bongo coupon so we're hoping to stop by this weekend t check it out.
Man, Rita's is everywhere now! I wonder if they oversaturated themselves.
There does seem to be quite a few up in my parts, Mira Mesa, RP/Scripps, Poway. But I shouldn't complain. That way I don't have to drive too far.
I don't have to drive far either. There's one a couple of minutes away.
Post a Comment