
Fucking A man, it was Mr. A's for the last Seafood Friday...
This Mr. A's was actually our Plan B which was completely the opposite of our Plan A.
This post will just be the "teaser". A more in depth post will follow...
Our three dishes with (mostly seafood)...

I'm the blasphemer, with my Paella that included seafood (shrimp, clams, mussels, fish) AND chicken with chorizo (yes, meat)

Did I burst into flames? I'm still standing so therefore, God forgave me.
TC's fancy Fish & Chips:

Bert's Trout Almandine:

Whew, talk about going out with a bang...
This was our view every ten minutes...

Finally, after all of our years of living in San Diego, we got to check out one of the city's most iconic restaurants and landmarks...
Full fledged post (including desserts, plural) to follow...

2 comments:
Wow....they actually get you something to eat! Not like those nouvelle cuisine places with the 2 peas and a piece of half raw duck!
Beautiful Good Friday supper!
hello MR - yes, i was surprised at the substantial portions here! very nice!
Post a Comment