
I was curious about their flavors...

These were the sorbets by the front counter which included flavors like lemon, raspberry, mango and even green apple (which TC got later on). There were several counters devoted to candy like salt water taffy (not pictured).

The ice cream parlor had a small town homey feel to it.

Ooh, blueberry, toasted almond, taro, banana heath bar...

And even though it looks empty, the parlor was, at times, packed with a steady stream of customers.

TC's green apple sorbet which she loved. I thought that was a really unusual flavor.

My ice cream and their sorbets...

On the left, my Chocolate Dipped Strawberry (one of Fosselman's most popular flavors) and Bert's Black Raspberry sorbet. No dairy for him.

Antique Fosselman items on display...


If we ever go here again, I would like to try their taro ice cream as well as their cookies and coffee! They had so many choices but my stomach can only handle so much.

Who else went to Fosselman's?
Of course, Wandering Chopsticks
Gastronomer
BehgoBehgo
The New Diner
and Best of LA
Reviews from:
Urban Spoon
LAist
Official website of Fosselman's
Up next...the park.


2 comments:
Oh I love this place! I've only been once, and it reminded me a lot of Niederfrank's. I also wanted to try the taro, but it wasn't displayed that day. They only had big containers of it and I wasn't bringing any ice cream to go.
hi kirbie - i really wanted to try the taro but i that chocolate dipped strawberry was calling my name. :)
Post a Comment