"Ride the Lightning" (full album) - Metallica

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Shoe fetish...

TOE CLEAVAGE ALERT! You have been warned.

Another shoe post...


These are some of my favorite flats plus one really funky pair (the last one):

These jagged edge spectator platform pumps are by Betseyville by Betsey Johnson. Got 'em about 2 1/2 years ago in Fashion Valley. They remind me of rockabilly pinup girl shoes. I like 'em because they're different. Heel is about 3 inches high. There is a slight platform too.

My Billy Idol studded pair by Steve Madden Luxe. Sale at DSW. They're kind of messed up already at the toe tips. Boo. Ugh, you can see the moles on my feet!

Purple suede with metal grommets. Macy's brand, Style and Co from Fall 2010. Ended up being $15 with the sale and additional % off, etc. Rounded toe not really my thing but I like the metal details and I do wear a lot of purple.

Not pictured as a closeup are the lace patterned flats with the bow. Ann Taylor outlet from 5 years ago. Sale = $10. Kind of a bit too girl for me.

Here's those Betseyville's again.

Where's my hot rod?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE 'EM!!! I am in luuuuuuuuuv with Steve Madden shoes. Most of my shoes (the good ones...not the ones I wear on the farm! LOL!) are Steve Madden.

Those Betsey ones are fab! I don't know why, but they remind me of my Aerosmith days! Have you been watching American Idol? I don't usually watch it, but I LOVE Steven Tyler! He is sooooo funny! Love him!

Livin' on the Edge!

caninecologne said...

hi c - i like Steve Madden too. I have a sky high pair (5")- black peeptoe platforms. i'll have to post those next time.

steven tyler cracks me up. i hate the music that people sing in american idol. we've been watching it for laughs and also to hear what steven tyler says. man, he's preserved. not in a good way. ha ha.

dude looks like a lady!