British actor Henry Cavill was just cast as the lead in the Superman reboot to be directed by Zack Snyder ("300" and "Watchmen").
Cavill can be seen on Showtime's "The Tudors" as Charles Brandon, the (hot) best friend of King Henry the VIII. He will also play Theseus in the upcoming "Immortals". Hmmm, toga anyone? Slay that minotaur Henry!
I recently did a post on Cavill last month, "I Live in a Cave" . Check out those London Dunhill fragrance ads. OMFG. Very Bondian.
Incidentally, Cavill was also a front runnner for the 2006 version of "Superman" (which sucked @$$) but that role went to Brandon Routh. Whatever happened to him anyways? I think that Henry Cavill can fill in those red boots and uh....blue tights quite nicely.






That is all.


2 comments:
Wow, I'm usually not into pretty boys but he's gorgeous!
hi lmc - hell to the yes!
Post a Comment