"Ride the Lightning" (full album) - Metallica

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!!!


(image courtesy of the blog Niecee's epic Halloween food post)

I'd totally EAT that! It's some sort of gelatin mold! Gnarly!

I saw this Hello Kitty Pez at Michael's and just had to add it to my holiday Pez collection!

Notice how these heart Pez do NOT have footed stems? That kinda sucks. There's also a purple heart Pez that exists but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

And to celebrate heart day, here  is one of my fave bands from way back when, My Bloody Valentine:

Love the fuzzy guitars...

Bert and I will most likely do a post Valentine's lunch or dinner next weekend.

[update - His Valentine's gift to me was the Season 3 DVD of  the BBC series, "The In-Betweeners"! Can't wait to watch it!]

3 comments:

Mary said...

I totally thought that was a real heart at first and not just a mold. Hah! Happy Valentine's Day :)

caninecologne said...

hi mary - me too. i normally post a real anatomical human heart on valentine's but this was pretty close.

turns out you can order a mold for this thru some anatomical medical supply place. i think the link is on that blog that had the halloween food. the person ended up hand painting the gelatin.

caninecologne said...

i forgot to add, hope you and your bf had a great valentine's!