
Farther view:

My photos don't do it justice. The colors are just brilliant and it's much much better in person.
See the links below for better pix and more background info on the mural.
Article from 944 Magazine article, "Viva la Shepard Fairey" by Alyssa Zeman, and from the artist's Obey website
and the making of vid:
Very cool, eh! We parked near the mural (unlimited parking); the spaces closer to Cafe Madeleine were the 30 minute/green zone parking. I'm glad we decided to have lunch here today. I've been wanting to see this mural since I saw it in one of the newspapers last year.
Up next, lunch!


2 comments:
Nice! I'll make a point to visit it myself so I can see the true colors.
hi darlene - it's really cool, especially after having seen the how to video. the stencilled background is so intricate.
Post a Comment