Look at that snow!!! Well, after he emailed me these pix yesterday , I sent him pix of our place. I guess I shouldn't complain that it was 64 degrees that morning! We're such Southern California pussies!

"That blizzard was so scary especialy that night during the snow. The thunder was so loud with matching 50 mph winds. The whole front door and windows were covered with snow about 6 ft. high. Luckily, the back door was only about 2 feet. The backyard is full of snow with a mountain of snow about 6 ft high. I cleared the snow around the house. Now.. my whole body is aching. A snow truck plowed the long driveway and I did the front and sides of the house." (my cousin's words)

TC saw these pix and was totally envious of the weather. Me, on the other hand, totally not! I'd hate to have to deal with this every winter!


No comments:
Post a Comment