
Of course, I used my own. I didn't used "boiled meat", or a mere two cloves of garlic...
Did you notice that lovely ingredient in there? Mmmmmm, MSG...

I certainly don't use MSG in mine. I remember my mom would buy bigass jars of Ajinimoto (msg) back in the day. Here's the one pound of bihon noodles soaking in hot water in a big plastic container.

Got a photo of that fish cake right before I sliced and cubed it. There is also a shrimp fish cake (Ebi-Tenpura) but didn't buy it today. In the small bowl is the sliced Chinese sausage. Can you see the nice white fat? Tastes so good with fried rice and green onions!

Anyhow, I didn't take photos of the other ingredients (garlic, onions, celery, carrots, cabbage, chicken, shrimp, and kamaboko). Just know that it came out just as good. Chock full of good stuff. We're gonna have pancit for days...


No comments:
Post a Comment