"Ride the Lightning" (full album) - Metallica

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Mr. Chick

After my little musubi meal at Chamorro Grill, I walked a few doors down to Mr. Chick.

I remember seeing before when TC and I went to Ra Ka De Ka Thai Kitchen since it's in the same strip mall.

It's also a few doors down from some reptile shop. Oooh, reptiles....

This elderly couple ahead of me was hemming and hawwing and asked if they served burgers. The guy at the counter said, "Well, we are Mr. Chick..." (kind of implying that they should get chicken) but they opted for boring old fkg hamburgers with fries.

Too bad I wasn't going to actually sit down and eat. I would have if I had Bert and TC with me and I hadn't had musubi! The roasting chickens smelled so good in here. In addition to chicken and "burgers" (haha), they also offered BBQ ribs, vegetarian plates, gyros, chicken rice bowls, sandwiches, salads, and soups.

So with my buy one get one free coupon, I got two 1/2 roasted chicken plates at $9.95 (total was $10.49). Each plate came with two sides.

This was going to be dinner, or at least part of dinner. We had Bert's mom for the weekend and I wanted to make things easy on myself by getting takeout...

So here are the half roasted rotisserie chickens with the two sides. The chickens were nice and juicy...

This plate had roasted potatoes and coleslaw as the sides. The roasted potates were seasoned well. The coleslaw was pretty good too.

The other one had mashed potatoes with gravy along with macaroni salad.

The half chickens weren't as steroid pumped huge as the ones from Costco but they were just as tasty. Everyone enjoyed the chicken and sides along with our leftover Farfalle with Braised Squash and Greens.

Reviews of Mr. Chick
yelp

Official Website of Mr. Chick

Since I have another coupon from the new coupon book for this year, we plan on going again to try their ribs plate...

No comments: