Behold, the Halloween colored macs. The black is raspberry flavor. The inside filling is red. The orange, believe it or not, is BLUEBERRY. The filling is blueberry and when you bite into it, the colors look so damn cool. The yellow is Squid, just kidding. It's actually lemon. It's not really a Halloween offering, but I thought the yellow would look good next to the black and orange...
Mmmm!
Our friend, the Sexy Nurse just had her birthday last month but was out of town. They'd just arrived so I thought I'd surprise her with a box of macs. Unfortunately (or not), I had bad timing. Although they were back from their trip, they were out and about and it was too difficult to coordinate dropping off the macs. Plus they would be out of town again! Sigh. Seriously, it was like a comedy of errors. Plus, I didn't want to leave it on the porch to get stolen by neighborhood hooligans (haha, I just wanted to use that word "hooligans") or eaten by animals. Soooo...my friend said she'd take a rain check. So that meant this box of macs would be just for us!
Red Velvet, Vanilla, Cappucino, Sea Salt Caramel, Chocolate, Blueberry (the orange one), Pistachio, and Hazelnut. Her loss was our gain.

2 comments:
You can't have enough macs in my opinion!
hellz to the yeah!!!!
Post a Comment