
Whoa-ho! What is THAT? Turns out that is a new sculpure, titled, "Three Heads Six Arms" by Chinese artist Zhang Huan. It was dedicated this spring by Mayor Gavin Newsom.

Behind that statue is a long grass promenade and San Francisco's City Hall building.

What was cool was that museum admission was FREE today, thanks to Tarjay. In celebration of Filipino American History Month, there was a lot going on today at the museum...

And hell yeah, a Filipino taco truck! We'll be seeing you for lunch!

Oh shit, a real jeepney too! Actually, this one was quite modest in its decor. Not as wild as some I've seen. Too bad it was roped off! I would have wanted to climb into this. Also, Thane took a photo of us three in front of the jeepney - POSSIBLE CHRISTMAS CARD PHOTO. Ha ha. Seriously.

Wasn't this a mercifully short post? I just wanted to throw out a tiny bit of what we saw. Each segment will have its own post over the next few days...So much to see and do! And the sisig nachos were sining to us...


No comments:
Post a Comment