Anyhow, after Bert's bday dinner at the now defunct Kemo Sabe, we walked a block over to Chocolat Cremerie for dessert.

Love how they "decorate" their gelato so you KNOW what damn flavor you're getting...

I wonder what they do when there's an unpopular flavor. Surely they can't go through all of these tubs of gelato that quickly...


We ordered one scoop of gelato...

There's that blingy chandelier that I really dig...

Nice phallic cactus there, kinda dangerous looking actually.

TC got strawberry altho' this doesn't look that pink because of the wierd lighting...

This is my Chocolate Hazelnut...which was really good but not as good as Gelato Vero Caffe's.

Lastly, this is Bert's pistachio - one of his favorite flavors.

I didn't buy birthday cake so this was kind of the birthday dessert. It felt so wierd for us to be out on a weeknight, especially with TC there too.
As I write this, I am watching the "Velouria" video by the Pixies on my new Pixies DVD...Whoever thought up this video was one lazy fucker. It's just the band climbing a bunch of rocks...
I still like "Here Comes Your Man" much better! Joey Santiago is one of the best guitarists ever!


No comments:
Post a Comment