"Ride the Lightning" (full album) - Metallica

Saturday, March 02, 2019

The newly expanded Project Reo Collective

[Update as of 2020 - Sadly, PRC was a casualty of Covid and closed late May 2020] 

Bert and I have been enjoying our Saturday coffee dates...

It is usually coffee + urban art and lucky for us, PRC had both!

This past month, PRC recently expanded and took over the Metro PCS spot next door. According to one of the baristas, the phone place got out of their lease early and offered it up to them. PRC had been planning to expand eventually so they took that opportunity. The shared wall (which used to hold their monthly art exhibits) was torn down, new flooring put in as well as a really nice and new bar. It looks fantastic inside!


Same menus:

The whimsical artwork on the wall is by a guy whose IG handle is @ezr0ck; his exhibit, "No Bad Days" opened today and will be up for the month of March.



Our drinks:

Bert's Mexican mocha (next time we will bring our own mugs) with Oat milk. This was pretty nice, thick and creamy. Well done. I had Jose's drink - the cold brew with chocolate (tastes even better frozen the next day).



I've been here so many times but haven't posted so no link to a previous recent visit (also because I am too lazy to look)...

We really love their new space and the freedom they will soon have with much more wall space for local art. I really like the new bar and the multitude of seating areas.  So glad they are doing so well here!

The rain was on and off while we made our way to our next destination. It's the beginning of March and that meant a free loaf of sourdough bread, part of the rewards from Boudin SF.  We were also hungry so that would soon be our breakfast...

No comments: