"Ride the Lightning" (full album) - Metallica

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Updates coming up

I haven't been able to blog in awhile. Lots of things on my plate.
Updates: Winner of Top Chef was Stephanie (yay!). And everyone thought the judges were going for Richard Blaise.
Purse unload post(for C) -- pictures are included in this post.
Eclipse Chocolat visit from last month -- need to upload and post
Fundraiser for Bri (she's a foodblogger and it's a good cause and I will post the info soon) and some other stuff to ramble about.

That's it for now.

Purse Unload.
Chrissie from Manitoulin, this is for you.
This is my Tokidoki Trasporto Stellina. Tokidoki for LeSportsac is the Brand. Trasporto was one of the Fall 2007 prints which feature all of the different characters using various modes of transportation. Stellina refers to the bag style. I like the Stellina because it's boxy and it has two outer pockets where I can put my cell phone and other assorted junk. I started collecting Tokidoki a little late. The collaboration with LeSportsac began in 2006, but I bought my first one in late 2007. In addition to my Trasporto, I also have Tutti and Vacanze (the last print produced) in Stellina, as well as the Famiglia in Campeggio, the Adios Star and L'amore in Ciao Ciao, and the Adios Star in Bella. I try to rotate the bags and mix it up, but I usually end up using my Stellinas. The interior lining of the Trasporto is arancia (orange).
Here is a pair of earrings (which I made) found in one of the outer pockets. The top two beads are Czech glass faceted rondelles. The top is a darker purple, the middle bead is light amethyst and the bottom is white glass. I copied this style from an Anthropologie design which they were selling for $38. Yeah-huh! Overpriced! Their design had 4 beads and the wire components were gold plated, but I made mine with 3 beads and silver plated findings. The crap in my bag:

1st and Top row - $5 off coupon for Fresh & Easy and my checkbook cover.

2nd row - my cell phone, my cheap ass Mossimo wallet from Target, the earrings we just saw, my Ugly Doll mini journal, sunblock and hand sanitizer gel.

3rd row - Vaseline lip therapy, my MAC Media lipstick, my other MAC lipstick which is Dark Side, my Sanrio Chococat mirror compact, one of those Flash devices, my Palladio black liquid eyeliner (I rock the cat eye look on the top lid), and my car keys.

4th and bottom row - my lipliner sharpener, and 2 lipliners in dark burgundy/plum shades

In additon, found in the other pockets were an Express coupon which I never used, a paper reminding me of errands, my skull pen, my flag pen, gum, my triple AAA and library card, and lastly, a $10 off coupon for South Sun Beads, where I currently feed my monthly bead obsession.

And lastly, my office and house keys which are attached to the carabiner stretch cord found in every Tokidoki bag.
Once I load the Eclipse Chocolat pictures, I will post them separately.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is sooooooooooo cool! I have been waiting to see what you've got in your purse! LOL!

LOVE the Tokidoki bag! LOVE IT! The Chococat compact is adorable! I'm going to check and see if I can get one online! LOL! Too cute!

BTW, every time I wear a pair of earrings that you made, EVERYONE gives me compliments on them and asks where they can buy them! ;) My niece adores the ones I bought her from you too! She takes pride in being the only girl in her school with those earrings! She loves the green ones that look like "bubbly alien stuff" the best. She just LOVES them because they are so unique!!

caninecologne said...

c - don't get your chococat compact online. i got mine clearance at a sanrio store. and guess what? i have an extra brand new one. i'll mail you that one okay?

glad you and your niece love the earrings! that makes me really happy! : )

hey if people want to buy them, have them contact me. you can give them this email - pinkcandlesatrh@gmail.com

by the way, i apologize if any of the earrings have become tarnished. that can happen when using silver plated wires. if they are let me know and i can replace the pair(s) for you.

caninecologne said...

c - sorry, wait!

don't give my email out just yet. i need to take photos of my new designs first,organize them and price them. sorry!

The Food Ho said...

OMG! This is funny! I just saw that bag or one similar with the same print somewhere recently. I had to walk away from it because I knew I had no money and I didn't want to fall in love with it.

caninecologne said...

hi fh! thanks for visiting!

did u ever find out if that dish was sisig? : )

i really like the trasporto print too!