
I acquired a fever the day before Christmas and while it broke, a few days later...
I was still stuck with a bad cough and not feeling too well. Soup was it for me, chicken soup. As for Bert, the Super Breakfast burrito.


I got to use my child level Spanish to order our food and later, to request a to go container. The lady working here was the same one I remembered from last year when I went with Cathy. Christmas decor was still up...

The special breakfast burrito had it all - potatoes, eggs, cheese, bacon, ham, AND sausage. Everything that we like in a breakfast was in there. Very tasty.

My caldo de pollo soup, served with my choice or corn tortillas plus rice and this time, with a side of chopped accompaniments (cilantro, onions, and slices of lime). Piping hot and chock full of chicken and vegetables like carrots, potatoes, celery, corn on the cob, cabbage, and chayote.


The perfect bowl...there was more than enough, but the soup seemed to do the trick and I felt much better that morning.
Previous visit to Plazas Mexican Food:
December 2016 with Cathy of mmm-yoso
We had some errands to do later that day with TC plus last minute grocery shopping for New Year's Eve dinner...

No comments:
Post a Comment