
the tree went up and along with that...
so did my Christmas Pez collection. I have some new ones this year.

I staggered them so I could fit more in our tv media shelf.

The snow globe is new!

While not new, Rapael the Teenage Mutant Ninja turtle has Christmas colors, therefore he belongs on the shelf in case you're wondering.

The other new one is the angel (this is a different arrangement from the previous photo featuring the snow globe). There are two angels - the full size stem has blond hair; the mini angel with brown hair originally came in a clear plastic ornament, which I unceremoniously threw away.

Do you spot the penguins? One is green and the other blue.

That's also a new Rudolph Pez. His face is textured unlike my older version (not shown because it's on my shelf at work).
Recently arrived are these newer Pez They wouldn't fit on the media shelf so they are on the mantel.The mini Christmas angel with brown hair, the red elf and Santa along with the Crystal head Snowman with red scarf.

Crystal Santa and crystal Rudolph are also new, recently procured online from the official Pez site.

Well, they are not new as in released this year but new as in I hadn't bought them when they were first issued but just recently bought them because I'm obsessive and compulsive about these things.
Below are my Christmas Kliks (previously featured in my older post from 2014, along with right handless Jesus and a hidden lucky cat.

Kliks are wanna be Pez. I think I got these at the Dollar Store several years ago. I haven't seen any since then. For more on Kliks check out this informtive blog
I didn't go fully all out with decor this year, but I guess that depends on one's perspective.

4 comments:
Having holiday themed PEZ dispensers is far more interesting than the all inclusive PEZ collections I've seen at the County Fair. I'd rather see this than that. Merry Christmas!
Thank you Cathy! I agree. I do change mine out depending on the season. Merry Christmas to you and your Mister!
A holiday tradition CC! Merry Christmas!
Indeed! Merry Christmas to you and your wife!
Post a Comment